Sunday 10 November 2013

Changes

I'm feeling very homesick. I miss my lovely husband and my beautiful cats. But luckily I'm not all alone here! There's someone living inside my tummy. Yes, I'm going to be a mum. :)

I have no idea if it's a boy or a girl, but I'm working on a dress anyway. And I've bought a couple. So if it's a boy, it will be a beautiful boy! ;)

I finished these overalls maybe a month or two ago, but they still need buttons. Maybe I'll just skip finding the perfect buttons and just use the ones I have here with me.



And I've made a hat, soaker pants, and a sleep sack. With owls. And mittens to match them, probably booties or socks too, a little later. :)


 



 



Oh, and I've got too many projects in my head - projects that I'd love to start right away. A cardigan, a pullover - no, two pullovers - a couple of blankets... How many blankets can a baby have? I'm starting to get the feeling that all our cupboards will be full of blankets and there won't be any room for clothes. Oh, well, maybe we'll just have to start weaking blankets, then.

Oh, and toys. I want to crochet toys.

No comments: